Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jem - Down To Earth - UK availability.

Several people have asked about this and the best answer I can currently give is 'no but yes'! You probably won't yet find Jem - Down To Earth in your local supermarket, HMV store and the like. If you do it will, more likely than not, cost extra as it is nominally available only on import (and I don't mean from Wales) only! Amazon.co.uk list it, at £12.49 on CD, with a delivery time of 2 - 3 weeks.

Here are two totally legal, and as far as I have found through regular use reliable (although I can't guarantee it) options you might try:

http://caimanzone.co.uk/details.cfm?ASIN=B001CR49IE
It is currently on sale there at £7.94 + £1.24 delivery (in the UK) and, if my recent experience is representative, it will arrive by Royal Mail in 2-3 working days after the one on which you order it.
If you already deal with amazon.co.uk, and would prefer not to use your card with Caiman directly, then you can also get it from caimanzone.co.uk using amazon.co.uk 'Marketplace Sellers' and might not cost you much, if any, more.

I hope this helps...

No comments: