Monday, April 13, 2009

New Music I Want In 2009 - Part 5

Hello, I'm back after two weeks away from writing, but not from listening, which is just something I need to do once in a while. That said I'm now bubbling over with new music to share...

The latest from Metric, and all kinds of other wonderful things plus one that which, should I wish to do so, I could use as my excuse for vanishing for the last fortnight because it really is that good.

To have one alter ego is often one too many and two is beyond countenance.

None should try, and fewer could get away with, the blonde artifice of Pearl.

Only Karen O might give her competition, but perhaps they would talk clothes instead?
One told the lead guitarist that he'd be playing keyboards on the album, the other told Scott Walker to sing a song for her and sent him the part... and they both did.

No comments: