Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Acoustic+. Live with little comment.

Four acts - £5 entry - and 3 hours of live music. If this is not a bargain then I don't know what is...

Dan Days, live @ Cheese & Grain, Frome, February 18, 2011.

Lara and Harry, at the moment that a new song did not quite go according to plan.

Harry plays electric bass, except when she doesn't and Lara just sings instead of playing acoustic as well.  Harry then does acoustic guitar instead. Any which way it - the acoustic guitar - is truly thus as it has no internal pick-up and so a condensing microphone is used instead.
  
Ben Waller and The Tell Tale Signs
  
This band was, quite effortlessly, my stand-out of those at Acoustic+ in December (see here) and I'm delighted that it appeared again for a much more extensive set last week.  This did nothing other than to cement my conviction that I was right.
   

No comments: