Wednesday, July 01, 2015

New Music 2015 - Part 53 - Los Colognes - Dos

Given that which I wrote at the end of my last post - so barely an hour ago - I am not actually in favour of conscious selection. I like what I like and catches my attention and the bottom line here is that this was too good not to share. That Los Colognes happens to comprise five guys from Chicago who have since relocated to Nashville just happens to be one of the facts.
Dos is the début album (*when the title makes no sense) from Los Colognes and it is slated for release in early September.

This is the track listing:
  • Baby You Can’t Have Both
  • Backseat Driver
  • Drive Me Mad
  • Take It
  • One Direction
  • Golden Dragon Hut
  • Hard to Remember
  • All That You Know
  • Cherry
  • They Got It On



This is 'Backseat Driver'.

* Or, then again. maybe it is not. These guys are busy...
Working Together (2014)
It has ten tracks on it and these are they:
  • King Size Bed
  • 99 Ways
  • Working Together
  • My Doorway's Open
  • Buyin' time
  • Hi Road
  • Long Time Comin'
  • I Don't Believe
  • Get Down
  • Birds of Paradise
Plenty of influences from times-past in there, and I doubt I have even spotted the half of the most obvious ones yet. Check it out. One for late in the evening at a summer BBQ, I'd wager.

No comments: