Monday, March 04, 2013

New Music 2013 - A malleable wishlist

The post title says it all really. I have just got to a point that, although rather enviable, I can't keep up. Here is a partial list of the albums that I really want to hear - The order in which they are listed is merely alphabetical by artist. Not all have been released yet, but some may be available in part to stream legally and I shall likely add some links to that, as well as some more thoughts that I see as key, in the coming days:

  • Dear Reader - Rivonia
  • Emily Baker - All at Sea
  • Gabrielle Aplin - English Rain
  • Little Boots - Nocturnes
  • Pascal Pinon - Twosomeness
  • Polly Scattergood - Arrows
  • Widowspeak - Almanac
  • Wild Belle - Isles
Of the eight I have already seen five of them live: the exceptions are Pascal Pinon (Iceland), Widowspeak and Wild Belle (both US acts). Widowspeak is already confirmed for End of The Road 2013.

No comments: