Saturday, March 22, 2008

We have the facts and we're voting yes.

2008 will see Narrow Stairs the new, kinda sixth, studio album by Death Cab For Cutie released within the next couple of months and (if we are really lucky) the second album by The Postal Service might follow it before the end of 2008; both have real potential.

This is the cover of the 12" vinyl single released in 2005.

We Will Become Silhouettes
I've got a cupboard with cans of food
Filtered water and pictures of you

And I'm not coming out until this is all over
And I'm looking through the glass
Where the light bends at the cracks.
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Pretending the echoes belong to someone else.

Someone I used to know.


We will become silhouettes
When our bodies finally go.

Not the complete lyric
but what prompts me to mention this is that Death Cab For Cutie are now confirmed to play Latitude 2008.

No comments: