Monday, February 08, 2010

I Tried To Do Hand-stands For You...

It is time for some new 'thoughts', more lyrics and a whole lot of new music, but I tend to fail on the vaulting of my ambition.



The most evident utensil
Is nothing but a pencil

and, from different tracks on the same album...


Permanently black and blue
Permanently blue for you.

All the garbage that you have thrown away
Is waiting somewhere a million miles away.
Your condoms and your VCR
Zip-lok bags and your father's car
Dark and silent, wait for you, yea-hey
And so much garbage will never ever decay.

And just four hints for now:

Esben and The Witch
iLiKETRAiNS - album #2
The Joy Formidable - album #2
Blood Red Shoes - Fire Like This
...and a whole lot more to follow. Guess what? I am not a robot...


Some thought it was facetious on my part and others saw it for what it was. It is real and another worthy of note in the nu-folk canon, artist and album both. It is released on February 15, 2010 by River Rat Records.

Was It Worth It - Jeremey Warmsley and Elizabeth Sankey (aka Summer Camp) seem to think so...
..and (for what it is worth) so do I, very definitely.

No comments: