This is just one of the lessons I learned the weekend before last. Those who have opinions have definite ones, many other people are ambivalent to the extent that the concept of folk music means almost nothing at all. It is not for everyone, I know almost nothing at all about classical music although I should. I could find so much to listen to so easily but still I don't. That's just me.
On the subject of folk, which of course I like a great deal, this is a pretty distinct compilation played and sung largely in the contemporary idiom.
- Laura Boyle - Arms Of The Angels
- Dave Gerard and the Watchmen - Stables
- Jessie Moncrieff - Georgie
- Andrew Butler - Love Is A Record
- Camille Delean - Rivers
- O. Chapman feat. Faith Barker - Morning Song
- Lucy Cait - Brother
- Worry Dolls - Polaroids
- Woodford Green - What The Doctor Said
- Josienne Clarke - Forever And More
- Salwa Azar - White Horse